It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Project Area Initialization - Create Team Area

Rogério Moreira (738) | asked Oct 09 '14, 6:13 a.m.
Hello,

I am trying to create a Team Area from the the project area initialization of a RQM Template, based on one of the default templates ("Unconfigured Process") I tried using the follow-up action "com.ibm.team.process.server.setUpProject" (Project Area Initialization). But the team area I defined wasn't showing up, the team advisor shows a error:

Unable to find extension matching followup-action id: com.ibm.team.process.server.setUpProject. This typically means that a plugin is missing. In order for this operation to run without this followup-action, the team must configure it as "optional".

I am using RQM 4.0.6, is it possible to create Team Areas from the process template? about the missing extension, how can I check if my installation doesn't have it?

Many thanks :)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Antonio Napoles (2861) | answered Oct 12 '14, 9:13 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Rogéiro,

Thanks for your question. Currently RQM initialization area does not support creation of team areas. Only RTC does.

regards,
         Napoles.
Rogério Moreira selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.