It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Planned Duration still counts weekends RQM Test Schedules

Leesen Padayachee (9962120) | asked Mar 18 '16, 3:53 a.m.
 Hi

When creating an iteration in RQM, I have unselected Sun and Sat from the creation box. I define a 2 week iteration, starting on a monday and ending on the following friay. When I add this iteration to the "Test Schedules" part of the test plan, the planned duration shows 13 days? How is this possible? For a 2 week iteration, it should only show 10 working days.

Thanks

Leesen

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Mar 30 '16, 8:03 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The Scheduled Days in the 'Create the Iterations' and 'Create the Timeline' dialog is only used for setting the start and end date of the iteration/timeline.  For example, if the start date is a Sunday and Sunday is not a scheduled day, the start date of the iteration/timeline will be Monday (first selected scheduled day). 

RQM does use the scheduled days since Jazz Foundation does not expose the scheduled days.  Please consider opening a RQM enhancement (https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational Quality Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.newWorkItem&type=enhancement) for this symptom.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.