It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Dashboard widgets not found in 5.0.2

renee nelson (781918) | asked Apr 22 '16, 10:28 a.m.

I am currently on the 5.0.2 version of RQM. I am looking for a widget (report) that will show me the following on the Dashboard:

Total test cases by component

Test cases created by "Owned By".

I do not want the entire list of test cases displayed on the dashboard. I would like a count of test cases by component.

For the second report on the dashboard I would like to see the tester's name who owns the test case and a count of the test cases that they created for a specific project.

I do not see these reports in 5.0.2. Will there be these reports in 6?

If they are not in v6 of RQM, can these types of reports (widgets) be purchased as an add on to the canned reports (widgets)?

thanks!

renee

2 answers

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Apr 26 '16, 11:36 p.m.
If you want such reports in the out-of-box offering, you can submit an enhancement request.
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/

You can always create your own reports/widgets. If you don't know how or want to do it, you can outsource it to a third-party consultant - that would be your "purchase" option I believe?

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21114139) | answered Apr 26 '16, 11:45 p.m.
Hi, Renee

For "Total test cases by component", what is the component here? please clarify.
For "Test cases created by "Owned By"", I would suggest to try JRS(Jazz Reporting service in v5.0,2 and Report Builder in v6.x) as it could be easily created in JRS although in v5.0.2, Sum(total) is not yet a feature which is available in v6.0.1.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.