It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

PRINT TEST SCRIPT PDF

omar gonzalez (643) | asked Nov 18 '11, 1:14 p.m.
Hi
I need print the test scrip in PDF formar but i have a problem with the images of the test script in some of them the images aren't in the PDF and in the others one they don't have their images
do i need configure some option or something like that??

One answer

permanent link
Michael Triantafelow (4513) | answered Nov 19 '11, 2:36 a.m.
Hi
I need print the test scrip in PDF formar but i have a problem with the images of the test script in some of them the images aren't in the PDF and in the others one they don't have their images
do i need configure some option or something like that??

Is it possible that you are encountering the defect: https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/56429? This happens when you copy and paste an image directly into a Test Script step (rather than using the insert image button).

If so, your options are to either upgrade to 3.0.1.2 when it becomes available to pick-up the fix, or to remove the current image from your step, and use the add insert image button in the editor to reinsert it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.