It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Has anyone presented a warning banner prior to login to Doors Next?

Holly Tennyson (1111) | asked Dec 14 '23, 2:32 p.m.

We are a site that has CUI data, therefore there needs to be a warning banner on the website prior to login.  Has anyone successfully done this?  IBM support has directed me to themes, but this is not helpful because they don't come up until after the login page.  More importantly we are using SSO so I need it to come up prior to the redirect to OIDC.  Any help is appreciated!

Comments
Ian Barnard commented Dec 15 '23, 8:37 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I believe it's possible to theme the JAS login dialog, although I don't have any details how to do this, this involves modifying the dialog html in the jas war file.

Holly Tennyson commented Dec 15 '23, 8:48 a.m.

I have attempted a million things but have been unsuccessful.  I even tried to add a .js file into the war file and call it and it wouldn't call it before the login. 

Ralph Schoon commented Dec 15 '23, 10:40 a.m.
What can be done is using a theme: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/WebUITheming

The theme can display information on the login window. This is used in some of the repositories I use.

Holly Tennyson commented Dec 15 '23, 10:52 a.m.

Ralph can you give more guidance than that wiki because I tried that too and it did not work.

Thanks! 

Ralph Schoon commented Dec 15 '23, 2:34 p.m.

I will be back first week of January.

You might want to put a little bit more effort int your question. "I tried that too and it did not work. " is not an actionable information.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.