It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Importing the word document in to IBM Doors next Gen and getting the Core artifact creation error

Raj Asthana (1149) | asked Oct 09 '23, 1:28 p.m.

Hi, 

I have to import a word document in to IBM DNG so i have created required artifact types, artifact attributes and data type.
I have formatted the word document according to artifact types, attributes and data type with specific delimiters and when I am trying to import the same document in to DNG. I am getting the following error:
Error while creating core artifacts. (Error list: Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException], Propagated exception; original message [PermissionsForbiddenException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.PermissionsForbiddenException])

I would like to request that if someone could give some more insight to import it successfully then would be great help.
I am using IBM ELM 7.0.2 ifix025.

Thanks
Kind Regards,
Raj 

One answer

permanent link
Davyd Norris (2.6k217) | answered Oct 09 '23, 5:46 p.m.
That looks like you don't have the permissions at either a Role level or a license level. Have you checked your project area membership, your role and the permissions on that role?

NB: Even if you are a Jazz Admin you still need to set your membership and role in the project area

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.