It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM: Do I have a chance to customize the default values of test artifacts?

Donat Hutter (2153539) | asked Apr 06 '16, 5:53 a.m.
Is there any chance to customize default values in RQM based on some logic (instead of a fixed value), like Owner is the current user, inherit a script category from test case, ...?
If not, are there any plans to provide some capabilities in this direction in a future release?

Donat

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21114139) | answered Apr 06 '16, 9:18 p.m.
Hi, Donat

I don't think there is any way to achieve what you expect.
Other than going to Preconditions and Follow Ups  and select a Save Operation, e.g. Save Test Plan, and add the follow-up "Auto-assign ownership to creator.", you are not able to set owner as the current user, I could not locate any existing RFE.
Regarding 'inherit a script category from test case',  there is one rejected RFE:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=143800

Unless you create a RFE to find out whether it can be implemented, I dont see the capabilities will be available in this direction soon.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.