It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Creation Date, Resolution date and Scrum report as burndown

Mathieu Defianas (15952938) | asked Dec 01 '14, 12:56 p.m.
Hello,
In order to have a typical example project (for a training), I would like to modify information in RTC in order to have valid data when training is done.
So, I have modified the start and the end date of my current sprint => no problem. Iteration can be set in the period of my training.
Then, I have modified by an import/export the 'creation date' and 'resolution date' of all workitems => no problem workitems are started and finished during the same training period. In plan, progress and load bars are correct with these dates.
But my problem is my dashboard : burnup or burndown are not correct ! For example the initial value of planned work in hours is wrong.
How are they calculated ? Are they based on creation date ?
Note that I have launched a manual execution of the datawarehouse ...
Thanks in advance
Regards

Comments
Mathieu Defianas commented Dec 01 '14, 1:32 p.m.

To complete my problem, I think that burnup and burndown are constructed from the creation date of the iteration and not from the start date of the iteration !!!!
Now, how can I modify the creation date of the iteration ??? Actually, I don't know

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.