It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM: Execution Count report and Build Record details for TCER report

Rajesh Avanthi (10815145173) | asked Oct 16 '14, 7:28 a.m.
1) The Scorecard report shows the Status counts of Latest TCER count.  But I cannot find a report which details out the total execution count.
For example in the below screenshot Scorecard report

It gives the count of Passed and Failed TCERs as per the latest result count. But it do not give a statistics of total execution count which is marked in red box. Do we have any report which gives a detailed report on the
total execution count?

2) Is there any report which gives the Build Record details for TCER?

Comments
Clara Forero commented Oct 16 '14, 1:50 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Rajesh,

There is no screenshot attached.  Are you talking about BIRT or Cognos report?  Could you please send me the screenshot you are talking about?

For future reference, this is the help information about Reporting in RQM: https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_5.0.1/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/qm_c_reporting_overview.html?lang=en

Thanks,
Clara

Rajesh Avanthi commented Oct 16 '14, 2:07 p.m.

Thanks Clara.  These are the default BIRT reports in RQM. PFA the screenshot

Rajesh Avanthi commented Oct 16 '14, 2:08 p.m.

Build Record details for TCER. For Example:

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Oct 16 '14, 6:51 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Rajesh,

The "Executions" field that you see on the Scorecard report shows the total number of times the TCER have been executed.  What type of "statistics" are you looking for?  The parameter "Most Recent Iteration Only" gives you the flexibility to display information about all the executions or take into account only the most recent ones.

I didn't find any BIRT report that shows the Build Record information.  Keep in mind that RRDI provides a data model with access to all this information.  The Execution Result Area of the model shows all the information related to execution results, including the build records.

Thanks,
Clara

Comments
Rajesh Avanthi commented Oct 17 '14, 6:46 a.m.

For Execution count we expect the same Passed and Failed count statistic. For TCER count (Latest Result) gives the counts of Passed and Failed. Similarly we need the same count statistics for Execution count (Latest Result + Previous Results). Most Recent Iteration Only do not make any difference with the statistics display.

Clara Forero commented Oct 17 '14, 11:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The Most Recent Iteration parameter does make a difference in the values I see on my test environment, but it's not going to show you the values you are looking for.  What I understand is that if you execute the same TCER several times, you want to have the detail of each execution, instead of only the current one.  Again, RRDI would be a good option to create the report showing the data you need.  You could also submit an enhancement request to have a new report created.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.