It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC - Eclipse Preferences

Evan Edwards (231014) | asked Mar 04 '14, 10:01 a.m.
edited Mar 04 '14, 10:02 a.m.

I am using 4.0.5 Eclipse and in the previous version I was using (4.0.1) I had to ability to go to Window -> Preferences -> General -> Appearance -> Colors and Fonts and change the View and Editor Folders colors.  This was helpful because I was using multiple RTC windows and I adjusted my colors to quickly show which editor I had enabled in which window.  This may seem small, but this also allowed me to be more efficient and move between editors really quickly.  Now no matter how I change the colors there seems to be no effect on the editors colors changing.  Is there a way change the colors to the editors?  Also, in 4.0.1 I had the ability to enable and disable the metronome; now this is permanently enabled and even if you uncheck the box it still appears.  Is metronome supposed to always be enabled?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Mar 05 '14, 5:36 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Evan,

my metronome is not enabled. I also was able to change colors in my 4.0.5. Have you tried a new, fresh Eclipse workspace?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.