It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC 4: find reviews associated with a specific artifact?

Frank Ning (50025119133) | asked Apr 15 '13, 6:59 p.m.
retagged Apr 22 '13, 2:33 p.m. by Douglas Bush (28125)

Hello,

I understand that on the dashboard, you can find reviews created for the project. However, I would like to know how I can find out reviews associated with a specific requirement. That is, after I open the requirement artifact, how can I find if there are any reviews related to this specific requirement?

2 answers

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Apr 15 '13, 8:04 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Frank,

If you are on 4.0.1 or higher, you should see a link to the review in the "Where Used" section of the sidebar when opening the requirement.  Hope it helps!

Comments
Frank Ning commented Apr 15 '13, 8:10 p.m.

Thanks, Benjamin 

Frank Ning commented Apr 16 '13, 12:37 a.m.

Hi Benjamin,

How about requirement collection? I don't see "Where Used" link is created to link to the Review of the requirement collection.

Douglas Bush commented Apr 22 '13, 2:31 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Frank,
There is an example of the use of the "Where used" filter in this help topic: 
"Managing artifacts with attributes"
https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.rational.rrm.help.doc/topics/t_manage_req_attrs.html

permanent link
jason green (1463) | answered Apr 18 '13, 2:36 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi Frank. 

Not sure how helpful this will be, but be sure to check out our DOORS/RRC YouTube videos; also found on dW. These are indexed so that you can jump to topics like reviews, commenting, etc.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.