It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to open work items in RTC on web only through Eclipse Client (v3.0.1.1)

Bayo Somotun (3111) | asked Oct 12 '12, 11:43 a.m.
Hi,
I've previously been able to access work items in RTC (v3.0.1.1) using both web and Eclipse client, however I noticed very recently that I'm unable to open them in the web but can still open them in Eclipse client.

They still show up in queries on the web dashboards and can be exported into Excel, however when I click on them to open I get the below error:

Error fetching or storing Work Item 9125 | Details: Error opening work item. CRJAZ0215I The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemHandleImpl@50fd50fd (stateId: <unset>, itemId: [UUID _IL7QAHJ9EeG6T667u8uHhQ], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Also, if i try opening them by typing in the ID, i get a similar error.

I have access to them in fact have JazzAdmin access, so its not an access issue, also can open them in Eclipse, so not sure what's going on with the web.

I'm the only one allowed to use Eclipse, my users all have to use the web, so need to resolve this urgently.

I'd be grateful for any help/advise.

Thanks

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.