It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Login issue with CLM and Websphere custom registry

Joseph Simon Arokiaraj (21414845) | asked Feb 24 '12, 9:36 a.m.
Hi All,

I am seeing a strange behaviour in the user login.Currently we are building a test enviornment. Installed CLM 3.0.1/oracle/WAS 7.1 and the users are managed by Websphere custom registry. WAS is not enabled with LDAP.

WAS admin created a group "rtcpoc" and added some users on the group. We migrated the Apps from tomcat to WAS. All the basic functionalities are working cool.

For all the migrated apps (JTS/CCM/QM) Jazz repository groups (JazzAdmins,... JazzProjectAdmins) are mapped to "rtcpoc" group and configured the jts setup. Logins worked without any issues.

Created a new user "dw_user" in WAS and added to the WAS group "rtcpoc" and restarted the WAS server.When I tried to login as "dw_user", JTS shows the logged user as "ADMIN"

Message in the jts.log:

2012-02-23 17:11:47,667 WARN com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.TeamServerServlet - CRJAZ1186W Authenticated user "dw_user" does not exist in the repository. Logging in as "ADMIN". The user may need to be imported into the repository. Note that login can be case-sensitive.

Anyone have clue to this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Jose

2 answers

permanent link
Lewis Tsao (2174963) | answered Feb 27 '12, 4:53 a.m.
Need to create "dw_user" in RTC/JTS manually.

Hi All,

I am seeing a strange behaviour in the user login.Currently we are building a test enviornment. Installed CLM 3.0.1/oracle/WAS 7.1 and the users are managed by Websphere custom registry. WAS is not enabled with LDAP.

WAS admin created a group "rtcpoc" and added some users on the group. We migrated the Apps from tomcat to WAS. All the basic functionalities are working cool.

For all the migrated apps (JTS/CCM/QM) Jazz repository groups (JazzAdmins,... JazzProjectAdmins) are mapped to "rtcpoc" group and configured the jts setup. Logins worked without any issues.

Created a new user "dw_user" in WAS and added to the WAS group "rtcpoc" and restarted the WAS server.When I tried to login as "dw_user", JTS shows the logged user as "ADMIN"

Message in the jts.log:

2012-02-23 17:11:47,667 WARN com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.TeamServerServlet - CRJAZ1186W Authenticated user "dw_user" does not exist in the repository. Logging in as "ADMIN". The user may need to be imported into the repository. Note that login can be case-sensitive.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Jose

permanent link
Joseph Simon Arokiaraj (21414845) | answered Feb 27 '12, 9:14 a.m.
Hi Lewis,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

When we create "dw_user" manaully, JTS is going to store the credentails in WAS., but Already created dw_user account in WAS custom registry. Am I missing someething here?

Could you pls explain me the mechanism behind this when you find time?

Cheers,
Jose

Need to create "dw_user" in RTC/JTS manually.

Hi All,

Message in the jts.log:

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Jose

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.