It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to clear or get rip of "Partially indexed assets&qu

JazzRUs Gogh (1061311) | asked Jul 11 '11, 10:23 a.m.
Hi,

Based on the "Partially indexed assets" list, I fixed the assets with problem, rerun the index but the list is still there. I was sure the assets were fixed because I could click on the assets' link in the "Partially indexed assets" list, of course it gave me the error page; but I waited for a few min, re-log-in back, the assets which I clicked on the "Partially indexed assets" list before were no longer in the "Partially indexed assets" list. .

JR

One answer

permanent link
Sheehan Anderson (1.2k4) | answered Jul 15 '11, 5:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi

I don't understand what you are asking. On the tools page the 'Partially Indexed Assets' link shows assets that encountered an error during indexing. The general details page for those assets may or may not load based on the severity of the error. The indexing errors are recorded in the ramJobServerDebug.log. Each asset in the list of partially indexed assets should have an Error ID which can be matched to an Error ID in the ramJobServerDebug.log file. If you could post the errors from that file it would be helpful.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.