It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ETM : Given a TestCase how to get the TCER linked to it using OSLC APIs.

Shwetha G (11253) | asked Apr 03, 9:41 a.m.

Hi Team,

I have a usecase wherein I need to get the Test Case Execution Record(TCER) from the Testcase URI using the OSLC APIs.

Testcase URI : <serverUrl>/qm/oslc_qm/contexts/_AGocA-oLEeKbeebWK2sm1Q/resources/com.ibm.rqm.planning.VersionedTestCase/__BX48OtVEe68XZmrpXoQ9Ag

Here using this URI am able to get entire content of the Testcase as a response but not the linked TCER.

Could you assist what needs to be done here. Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Apr 03, 11:28 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

For all I can tell, you get the TestCase resource, using GET, the URI and Header: OSLC-Core-version, accept:/application/rdf+xml . The response body has the data, the data contains links for the included link types. The link has a target URI. You GET the target URI using using GET, the URI and Header: OSLC-Core-version, accept:/application/rdf+xml .

Comments
Shwetha G commented Apr 04, 12:46 a.m.

Thanks for your reply Ralph.

The response body of GETting the Testcase contains all the information related to itself, but not the links or the target URIs. Could you please suggest how to get the TCER information. 

Thanks. 

Ralph Schoon commented Apr 04, 2:38 a.m. | edited Apr 04, 2:44 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The TCER contains the link to the TC:

I have not tried the QM OSLC API that much. You might have to use OSLC QUERY or some other mechanism to get the information you need. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.