It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to solve 403 Error while uploading to ETM

Kirti Rawal (133) | asked Jul 20 '23, 6:10 a.m.

I am trying to upload a testscript using the url https://xxxx/qm1/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/xxxxxx/testscript/urn:com.ibm.rqm:testscript:xxxx using PUT operation.

I recieve a error message stating <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
  <ns2:statusCode>403</ns2:statusCode>
  <ns2:message>The Save Formal Review operation cannot be completed.&lt;br/&gt;&lt;strong&gt;You don't have permission to perform the following actions: Permanently Delete (delete)&lt;/strong&gt;</ns2:message>
</ns2:Error>. I am not able to know what it is trying to say.

One answer

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Jul 20 '23, 6:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The error in the response indicates that the user does not have a role that gives them permissions to perform that operation on the object. In this case, it thinks the request is trying to permanently delete some artifact. Perhaps in the PUT body you are trying to remove data that is present in the current state of that artifact, implying a deletion of that reference data. Since you neither include the RDF of the current state of the object, nor the RDF you include in the PUT body, it's impossible to say.

Comments
Kirti Rawal commented Jul 24 '23, 1:16 a.m.

I am doing a GET Request  and reading a xml file and create a xml for the testscript. I don't face any issues while creating other xml. It is happening for a particular testscript.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.