It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to link Multiple requirements to a Test Case getting The error message as "HTTP Status 403 - Access to the specified resource has been forbidden."

Kamal Kumar Inty (1111) | asked May 30 '23, 2:22 a.m.

I was trying to link multiple requirements available in IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next, but it is not allowing me to do so instead it is throwing "HTTP Status 403 - Access to the specified resource has been forbidden."

We are passing the below Headers while sending the request:
If-Match, Content-Type, OSLC-Core-Version, Accept.

Is there any other headers that we need to pass apart from the above mentioned ones.
We are working on 
Quality Management - Core Libraries -- 7.0.2 

Does the RQM server have something wrong? Do you have any suggestions on this problem? Thanks in advance!

Comments
Ian Barnard commented May 30 '23, 3:21 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

There's a lot of details missing from your question: Which version+ifix? What URL are you doing the PUT to? With what content? What are your header values?

David Honey commented May 30 '23, 4:22 a.m. | edited May 30 '23, 4:23 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Links between requirements and what other types of artifacts?
You mentioned Quality Management - are you creating links between test cases and requirements?
Such links are owned and managed by ETM. You need read access and update process permission to those test case(s) in ETM. Check your read access to the ETM project area(s) for the test cases, and your roles and associated process permissions in those  ETM project area(s).

2 answers

permanent link
Sudarshan M (107121) | answered May 30 '23, 5:50 a.m.

Any licensing problem (or permission problem) for the user ID used in your adapter?

permanent link
Bhagath P B (4438) | answered May 30 '23, 6:08 a.m.

Hi Kamal,

I believe the problem is in handling the If-Match. As you are trying to link multiple requirements, the etag for artifacts varies.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.