It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RPE Table Rows Sl.No

Prudvi Vemula (111) | asked Nov 07 '22, 12:44 a.m.
edited Nov 07 '22, 12:55 a.m.

Hi, 

I am trying to generate report on CCM workitem, which has another workitem linked to it. I was able to print the report in table, but unable to print the Sl.No according to requirement. Please take reference of requirement of Sl. No order below.   

Sl. No

Work Item

Work Item 1

Linked Item1 for work Item 1

Linked Item2 for work Item 1

Work Item 2

Linked Item for Work Item 2

Work Item 3

Linked Item1 for Work Item 3

Linked Item2 for work Item 3

Linked Item3 for work item3

Thanks

Comments
Fariz Saracevic commented Nov 07 '22, 6:50 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your request need a couple of clarification:

* How are you generating PUB report? Are you using PUB thick or web client or embedded EDG?
* Could you clarify what do you mean under Sl.No as you are referring to the CCM but then talking about requirements?

Prudvi Vemula commented Nov 07 '22, 11:37 a.m.

Hi Fariz,

1. I am using PUB application to generate report.
2. Sl. No is the numbering according to the workitems that are generated and linked workitems to that. If new workitem adds the table which has another workitems linked to it, numbering should start from 1,2,3... that is nothing but 2.1,2.2,2.3.... for the workitems linked to second workitem.

Thanks

Fariz Saracevic commented Nov 09 '22, 9:41 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Prudvi,

I suggest to review https://jazz.net/blog/index.php/2020/04/02/using-captions-for-figures-and-tables-getting-the-most-out-of-ibm-elo-publishing/ and see if this would help. Second suggestion is to try out of the box PUB templates and see if they might provide hints that you are looking for.  

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.