It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to remove group id from ELM ID Token

jyoti mishra (45148) | asked Aug 16 '22, 4:56 a.m.
edited Aug 16 '22, 10:43 a.m.

Hello Everyone,

I am using oauth token to get objects(Test case, Test Plan etc),but the token it is returning  having some group id information(LDAP Group info) when id token decoded, which is not good as per performance wise. Jazz  Authorization server is integrated with LDAP ,so is it possible to remove group id information from id token information .I am using ELM 7.0.2.
This group id is appearing when we are decoding id token. I am getting this group id information when I am decoding elm ' id token  ' through jwt.io website.

Reference:-

Thanks and Regards,
Jyoti

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Aug 16 '22, 6:16 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I would consider to rewrite and  restructure the question, and provide information for the items in the question. I can not understand the question as it is and do not understand the referred to details in the question.

If you use OAuth and you get something back from the other side, it is most likely in the standard what you get and there is no way to tell the other end. 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.