It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to link DNG(ALM Tool) and Aras(PLM Tool)

jyoti mishra (45148) | asked Jun 23 '21, 5:26 a.m.

Hello Everyone,

I am getting error message while linking artifacts from DNG to Aras. I have configured friend(outbound) in the project area. I am able to select the link type, but getting error message and also link not created.

Error Message:- ID CRRRW7255E  The link from this server(DNG) to the other server(Aras) could not be created.

I am not understanding ,how to resolve this issue ,kindly guide me.

Thanks and Regards,
Jyoti

2 answers

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Jun 23 '21, 6:19 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I suggest you look at rm.log to see what server messages might be reported for this failing operation. Also look to see if there are log files on the ARAS side to see if any errors were reported there. If you contact support, they will need that kind of information to assist you further.

permanent link
David Honey (1.8k17) | answered Jun 23 '21, 6:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The associated user action for that message is:

Try to create the link again. If the attempt fails, contact the administrator to verify that the server is available and that you have the correct permissions to create the link.

Have you checked that you have permission to create such links in that project area?

Comments
jyoti mishra commented Jun 24 '21, 6:16 a.m.

Both Server is available and I have full permission .The rm.log file is also not having latest logger updated, only JTS logger updated. JTS logger is showing error message of certification, So I think, we need to disable this certification checking.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.