It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What are the pros and cons of whether or not to default all Packages to Units in Rhapsody Model Manager?

John Murphy (11) | asked Dec 13 '19, 11:24 p.m.

What are the pros and cons of whether or not to default all Packages to Units in Rhapsody Model Manager?  I have a team of a few dozen modelers working on a complex system model. We are currently configuration controlling our model in SVN, so we have turned off the setting to make every package a unit (in order to reduce the amount of CM operations we have to do in SVN). But we are going to be moving to Rhapsody Model Manager in a few weeks. And I am wondering if I should manually go into the model and make every package a unit after we convert to RMM, and change the project property to make every package a unit going forward.

Also noteworthy context is that we will be converting our model to a Project of Projects and adding models of several other teams by reference (for generating traceability with subsystem teams models, which are being developed by several dozens more modelers)

Comments
John Murphy commented Dec 13 '19, 11:27 p.m.

Same question for ClassIsSaveUnit, and DiagramIsSaveUnit

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.