It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to fetch all folders and requirements

Razvan Lapadat (112) | asked Nov 26 '19, 8:28 a.m.
Hello. I've ran into a problem and I don't know how to fix this.
Supposing that I have some folders and in every folder there are some requirements, the question would be: how and which is the best way to fetch these folders alongside their requirements?
I've followed this tutorial, but I can get only folders with their titles and not requirements. Based on other questions, I should add some 'oslc.prefix' after the query, or? I'm confused now.

Thank you.

2 answers

permanent link
Razvan Lapadat (112) | answered Nov 27 '19, 4:50 a.m.
edited Nov 27 '19, 4:54 a.m.
Sorry for bumping, but I need an answer quick.
So, my Folder Query Capability query base looks like this:

and I tried appending the following to it:

but I can't get get requirements, only folder titles.
I'm a bit confused, because if I only GET on the query base above, I get folder titles and their URLs. Should I append the oslc.prefix to these URLs or to the query base?

permanent link
Ankita M Udyavar (72114) | answered Jan 24 '20, 7:03 a.m.

Hi,

The query that you are using is only to fetch the folder and its structure. I mean the folder title, url and its sub folder url. The query will not directly provide the requirements within.

To fetch the requirements you need use the "Query Capability" query base URL and append it with
&oslc.prefix=nav=<http://com.ibm.rdm/navigation%23>&oslc.where=nav:parent=<folder URL>  

folder URL -> is the URL you get from the previous query.

Regards,
Ankita

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.