It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

After adding Contributors to subscriptions getting AssertionFailedException

Girish Jangame (1118) | asked Nov 21 '17, 2:36 a.m.

Hi,

I have used below piece of code to find the team area members and I want to add them into the subscriptions.
But after adding them it are not visible in the web as well as eclipse client in subscribers option.
If I enter the         fWorkItemServer.saveWorkItem2(WI, null, null); line at the end of below code I am getting AssertionFailedException.

I am unable to trace why its not able to add it in the workitem. I am gettting required members.

List teamAreas = projectArea.getTeamAreas();
                IWorkItem WI = (IWorkItem)fWorkItemServer.getAuditableCommon().resolveAuditable(projectAreaHandle,IWorkItem.FULL_PROFILE,monitor).getWorkingCopy();

for (int i=0;i<teamAreas.size();i++) {
                    ITeamAreaHandle teamArea = (ITeamAreaHandle)teamAreas.get(i);
                    ITeamArea teamArea1 = (ITeamArea) fAuditableCommon.resolveAuditable(teamArea,
                            ItemProfile.createFullProfile(ITeamArea.ITEM_TYPE),    monitor);
                    System.out.println("Name "+ teamArea1.getName());
                    ISubscriptions subscriptions = WI.getSubscriptions();
                    contributors1=teamArea1.getMembers();
                    for (IContributorHandle object : contributors1) {
                         IContributor contributor = (IContributor) fItemService.fetchItem(object, null);
                         subscriptions.add(contributor);
                         System.out.println("Names of Members: "+contributor.getName());
                         System.out.println("Names of Members: "+contributor.getUserId());

}

please check and let me know.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.