It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RDNG 6.0.3 - Artifacts - Problem timeout during message loading permissions

Martin Juninger (1315) | asked Jun 20 '17, 7:28 a.m.

Hi together

Our current enviornment:
- JTS 6.0.3 iFix003
- CCM 6.0.3 iFix003
- GC 6.0.3 iFIX003
- RM 6.0.3 iFIX003
- Oracle 12.1.0.2 (on the same Server as the jts and all applications)
Installation topology: all in one server 
Server: Windows 2012 R2, RAM 64GB, SAN-Storage for database, CPU with 12 kernel

I had a problem since today, that when I open the application "Rational DOORS Next Generation" RDNG (rm) and switch to the menue Point "Artifacts", then i get on top the normal green message "Loading permissions ...". After some minutes (300sec) I get the timeout message.

ID CRRRW7556E The application cannot connect to the server. There might be a problem with your network connection or the server might not be available. Check your computers network connection. Ask your administrator to check the status of the server. Timeout exceeded
Error: Timeout exceeded at Error (native) at _6 [as constructor] ...

The application ccm run´s with no Problems on the same physical server and same Oracle database, but different Oracle user.

Can somebody help me?
- What is my realy problem?
- What can I do to fix my problem?
- How can I analyze the problem in deeper steps?

Regards
Martin Juninger

2 answers

permanent link
xiao xing lu (613) | answered Jun 23 '17, 1:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

It looks like a performance issue. It may be caused by a big amount of requirements are imported into DNG. Please refer to http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21975746.  Hope update statistics can fix the issue. You can check if rm.log has further information(I suppose it does not have.).

Comments
Martin Juninger commented Jun 24 '17, 2:00 a.m.

We try this workaround, but it disn´t help.

permanent link
Martin Juninger (1315) | answered Jun 24 '17, 2:03 a.m.

The IBM Support tell us at 22 June 2017, that the exsiting problem (RDNG - Loading Permissions ...) exist since 6.0.2 and is fixed with 6.0.3 iFix005. We should to install this iFix005.

After we installed it, it´s look like, that we haven no problems more with this Loading Permissions.

Thanks a lot to all forum members for your help.

Regards
Martin

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.