It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to download iFix for Rhapsody Design Manager 5.0.x or 6.0.x from Fix Central?

Natsumi Yokoyama (209387101) | asked Jun 07 '17, 1:58 a.m.

Hi,

I can download iFix for Rhapsody DM form jazz.net. Also I can download iFix for Rhapsody DM, till 5.0.0, from Fix Central.
But I can not find any iFix for Rhapsody DM 5.0.x and 6.0.x from Fix Central.

Is it possible to download iFix for  Rhapsody Design Manager 5.0.x or 6.0.x from Fix Central?
How to search iFixes?

Thank you in advanced.

Natsumi

Comments
Natsumi Yokoyama commented Jun 07 '17, 2:09 p.m.

iFix for Rhapsody DM may be included in Rhapsody Fix.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21986180

Accepted answer

permanent link
Mark Guertin (5867) | answered Jun 09 '17, 8:09 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Natsumi,

Rhapsody DM iFixes are only published on Jazz.net as of 6.0 and are not available through Fix Central. 

The technote you mention above does not say that Rhapsody DM fixes are included in the Rhapsody fixes, but rather that in order for the integration between the two to work they must be at the same iFix version. If you note the link URLs in the table that is listed, all of the Rhapsody DM iFixes post 6.0 are links to Jazz.net downloads, whereas the Rhapsody links are to FixCentral.

Natsumi Yokoyama selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Natsumi Yokoyama commented Jun 11 '17, 8:38 p.m. | edited Jun 11 '17, 8:41 p.m.

Thank you for your comment. I can understand actual condition. 
My own personal feeling, iFix for Rhapsody DM 6.0.x should be published on Fix Central.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.