It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to delete previous result from Test Suite Execution Record?

Salman Shaikh (23413875) | asked Nov 21 '16, 6:08 a.m.
How to delete previous result from Test Suite Execution Record? Is there any way to delete Previous Execution records as i am just getting option to delete latest TSER.

2 answers

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Nov 21 '16, 8:22 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Salman, you can delete the test suite result from the a) Test Suite Result table views or b) and Previous Result Details section of the TSER editor.  Of course, the user will need delete permissions.

Comments
Salman Shaikh commented Nov 21 '16, 8:29 a.m.

Previous Result Details section of the TSER editor doesn't show any option to delete , and regarding permissions i have full rights as Administrator Role.

Paul Slauenwhite commented Nov 21 '16, 8:32 a.m.

My apologies.  Option a) is not yet implemented (see Option to delete Test Results in 'Previous Results Details' of Execution Record (108089)). You can still use option b).

Salman Shaikh commented Nov 21 '16, 8:54 a.m.

B) is also not available

Paul Slauenwhite commented Nov 21 '16, 9:07 a.m.

What version of RQM?

Salman Shaikh commented Nov 22 '16, 8:39 a.m.

RQM Version 5.0.2

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Nov 22 '16, 11:13 a.m.
Hi Salman,

This supported was added in RQM 4.0.3 under As a User, I want to be able to permanently delete Scripts, Suites, TCERs & Results, TSERs & Results (81179).  Do you have the Save Test Suite Result >> Delete permission enabled for your user role?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.