It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to check state of changeSet for a workitem using RTC client api

Nilesh Patil (1734150) | asked Nov 10 '16, 2:10 a.m.
edited Nov 10 '16, 2:39 a.m.
Hi All,

Thank you in advance.

I as working on task where I need to list all changeset for particular workitem and and check where changesets are active or deliverd. I am able to get all the changesets for workitem, but not able to find out where a changeset is in delivered(or complete) or active state

Could you please let me know how to check changeset is in active or delivered state

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Nov 12 '16, 1:07 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Note that terminologically, the change set state is "complete" (not "delivered"), and that although delivering a change set will automatically complete it, a complete change set has not necessarily been delivered anywhere.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Nov 10 '16, 2:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Here some hint: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/87178/locate-which-streams-a-changeset-is-on-using-rtc-api

com.ibm.team.scm.common.IChangeSet.isActive() seems to be the API for complete. I would consider to check this in a debugging.

Nilesh Patil selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Nilesh Patil commented Nov 10 '16, 4:50 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for your valuable answer. I had found out this. I didn't check complete api.
Thank you

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.