It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Deleting Content From Source Control in Rational Team Concert with the plain java api

Martin Wassermann (13864144) | asked Nov 09 '15, 4:21 a.m.

Good morning

I found in the Jazz Library a nice article that describes how to delete file content from the jazz scm (https://jazz.net/library/article/1006#DeleteWithCLI). This is really helpful, especial when you want to get rid of some big binary files in your repository.

Thus such a binary file can be part of a lot of change sets, we want to automate the deletion with a java tool (in a Java Tool we can control the workflow much better than in an automated script that uses the command line) Therefore I searched for java methods for content deletion, but I was not successful. I was only able to get the change sets with the java API, but not the Check-In history of it.

Did somebody know how to delete file content like descried in the article with the plain java library?

Thanks for your help and best regards....
Martin

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.