It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Execute a TestCase via OSLC possible?

Furkan Akbulut (611) | asked Feb 19 '15, 5:01 a.m.
 Hello Iam student from Reutlingen University. I need help for my Project. I work with RQM and I look for a method to start a TestCase with OSLC. Is that possible. Some Information about my Project: I work with 2 different kinds of ALM Tool. I want to send the values from one ALM Tool to RQM to start a test automaticly. A lots of things works fine. I write the code for my Adapter between ALM Tool X and RQM with C#. Now I need help to start a Test without usng the Start BUtton in RQM. TestCases and TestScript and the Auotmation Adapter for Testing are available.

Thank you in anticiaption for helping!

One answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Feb 24 '15, 5:26 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Furkan,

You can try our RQMExecutionTool. You need to pass userid, passwd , server url and TestCaseExecution Record IDs which you want to execute.
For more details refer https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMExecutionTool

If you want to do things from UI side only then you can try below 2 things

You can probably try using Selenium pageObjects. Basically you need a tool or script that does a click on the Run button in RQM. So you can write a automation testscript which does a click on the button.

You can even try Ration Functional Tester (RFT). Using RFT you can record a script to click on the run button in UI.

Hope this helps

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.