It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[CM] - Configurations showing twice (on occasion) on RDNG "Select a configuration" window

Taly Hotimsky (2714657) | asked Dec 11 '14, 1:43 p.m.
 I couldn't pinpoint the exact situation when this happens, but on a number of occasions I've seen the RDNG "Select a configuration" window show duplicated results.

Notice the count is "2", which is correct, but still the results list shows twice each item.

One answer

permanent link
Chris Thompson (11268) | answered Dec 12 '14, 9:06 a.m.
Please could you raise a defect for this in the RM repository here ?

Comments
Taly Hotimsky commented Dec 12 '14, 11:31 a.m.

Hi Chris.

Sure. I didn't know whether to file the defect or not, since I cannot provide specific steps to reproduce.

Also, I understand this is a VVC provided window. Should the defect go in the RM repository anyway?

Paul Ellis commented Dec 12 '14, 11:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Taly,

If you can add the dng-beta-cm tag as we did earlier in the year. 

WI 90560 is a great example of this as it shows the tag, but also how even if we select the wrong tag/filed against, it'll find its way to the correct people.

Thanks,
Paul

Taly Hotimsky commented Dec 12 '14, 1:33 p.m.

Paul, thanks.

I asked because the last defect I opened for this same window (93372) I was told I should reopen it in the VVC space, so trying to avoid rework.

Anyway, this error is now posted on https://jazz.net/jazz03/web/projects/Requirements%20Management#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=93454

Bas Bekker commented Dec 15 '14, 12:52 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The RM defect 93454 is resolved now, as the picker is going to be changed in RM 6.0 Sprint 8, plus the developer mentioned that he hasn't seen this issue since the RM 5 Beta 1.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.