It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why do "Collection" artifacts only display non-use case artifacts when linked to Test Plan.

Stuart Jewell (16915) | asked Nov 06 '14, 9:08 a.m.
RRC/RQM 4.0 I noticed that when I successfully link an actual requirements "Collection" which contain, "Use Case", "Requirement", "Requirement Specification", "Use Case Diagram" and "Information" artifacts from "Requirements Collection Links" in RQM test plan, all artifacts appear (including use case diagram) except for use cases.  Why do use cases not get included when selecting a "Collections" container in the Requirements Collection Links from test plan.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Nov 06 '14, 9:42 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
For the artifact type Use Case what is the artifact format - is it Text or Module?

If it is module I am wondering whether the integration is excluding modules within a collection, because when linking to an RQM test plan - it is only a Module or a Collection that can link to a plan.
Stuart Jewell selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Stuart Jewell commented Nov 06 '14, 10:05 a.m.

Our use cases are created as Modules.   The use case modules are added to the collections.

Robin Bater commented Nov 06 '14, 10:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

That probably explains it - I am sure in RQM when you want to add new requirement collections in the list you will be able to see the individual use case modules, i.e. you can link the module or module view to the test plan directly without having to put them into a collection first.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.