It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Deliver (client) operation advisors - where do they get installed

Martina Riedel (20323341) | asked Mar 04 '14, 1:11 p.m.
We have some users who would like to enforce some more coding standards, e.g. like the "No Unused Imports" Deliver (client) advisor.
We have some experience with extending RTC and additional Deliver (server) advisors.

The big question I have: where does a Deliver (client) advisor get installed? Just on the server side or is there also a client piece needed.

I was looking at the Extending RTC documentation and got stuck in the bits and bytes. We have many, many users and how to roll out a customization is definitely part of the story.

Also, I am aware that there are existing Eclipse plugins that may do the check that users want. has anybody tied those in with RTC?

Accepted answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Mar 04 '14, 1:34 p.m.
 the client piece is installed in the local eclipse plugins folder, then u have to restart eclipse -clean. 

on the server team configuration, operational behavior, click on the client deliver box for the role you want to enable, enable the advisors and look at the list available
Martina Riedel selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.