It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

"continue work in" of RTC work item Task not retains the "summary" for new Task on partial work done.

Karthikeyan R (1632) | asked Feb 26 '14, 2:00 a.m.
edited Feb 27 '14, 8:16 a.m.
I have a RTCv3.0.1.6 and RTCv4.0.5(copy/clone for Test) with customized process (based on the standard SCRUM) and changed the workflows for Defects and Tasks work item types. The Defect work item works good with "continue work in" action.
I have issue with "continue work in" action only on Task work item doesn't retain its "summary" Task for new Task on partial work done. The Original Task retains its "summary" and moves to the Sprint destination, except this issue rest works fine.

No idea about which property/attributes/Enumeration/ID involved in the "continue work in" automated Task creation Transaction for the Partial Work Done, which we was missed in our customization and can be corrected for this automated task to retain the work item "summary".

The above clue is unavailable on any Users Guide/Discussions as far I explored, please let me know if you have and any idea to resolve the above issue.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.