It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem about repotools import during data migration

chen shuai (2131) | asked Feb 20 '09, 12:54 a.m.
According to the example JazzBotMigration walkthrough,I implement the migration during my project,but when I run the import launch,a error happen which of log is follow:

Repo Tools, Version !UNKNOWN! - !UNKNOWN!
No provision profile files were found. Provisioning will not be performed.
CRJAZ1236I A development time license is being used. If you are running an official build of the Jazz Team Server, then your license setup is in a bad state. Check the log for details about license installation failures.
Jazz Development
Loading configuration from "file:E:\jazz_RC6\jazz\client\eclipse/../../server/teamserver.properties".
CRJAZ1093I Service failed to activate.
CRJAZ1126I The service "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService" had some invalid configuration properties:
CRJAZ1125I The configuration property value "DERBY" is not valid for the property "db.vendor". CRJAZ0818I Unsupported or misconfigured database vendor "DERBY" for the property "com.ibm.team.repository.db.vendor". Check the server configuration.

The database tables were not created.
The data will not be imported.

who can tell me how to deal with this problem,thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Simon Archer (2761) | answered Feb 20 '09, 1:59 p.m.
Looking at the output I see that you're using RC6. This is a rather old build and I would suggest you tried using this:

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/1.0.1

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.