It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to integrate RQM (4.0.1) with RTRT 8.0

Sourabh Jain (281811) | asked Jul 27 '13, 8:45 a.m.
edited May 06 '14, 12:07 a.m.
 I am trying to integrate RQM (4.0.1) with RTRT 8.0.0, for that i started startTestRTAdapter from path
" C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\TestRealTime\RQMAdapter\TestRTadapter\startTestRTAdapter.bat", 

But getting following Error :

Enter the connection information to access the Rational Quality Manager server
Usually the server URL looks like https://hostname:9443/jazz
Server URL: https://localhost:9443/qm
Login: admin
Password: admin
Project Area:
Enter adapter name (default is : TestRT on SOURABH-PC) TestRT on SOURABH-PC

java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SSL_TLS SSLContext not available Unable to create SSL_TLS context, trying TLS java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SSL_TLS SSLContext not available Unable to create SSL_TLS context, trying TLS 

Unable to find project areaGET [503] : <html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/7.0.25 -
 Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:wh
ite;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-
serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Taho
ma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {
font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font
-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-f
amily:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {co
lor : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><bod
y><h1>HTTP Status 503 - CRJAZ1168I Service &quot;com.ibm.rqm.integration.service
.IIntegrationService&quot; is not defined for remote execution.</h1><HR size="1"
 noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>CRJAZ116
8I Service &quot;com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService&quot; is no
t defined for remote execution.</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The requested se
rvice (CRJAZ1168I Service &quot;com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationServ
ice&quot; is not defined for remote execution.) is not currently available.</u><
/p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/7.0.25</h3></body></html>
Unable to determine RQM server version. This is expected for RQM 2.x and earlier
 servers.

Rational Test RealTime adapter failed to register with the Rational Quality Mana
ger server: com.ibm.rqm.adapter.library.data.AdapterException: Failed to send da
ta

C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\TestRealTime\RQMAdapter\TestRTadapter>startTestRTAdap
ter.bat -reconfigure

Rational Test RealTime adapter failed to register with the Rational Quality Manager server: com.ibm.rqm.adapter.library.data.AdapterException: Failed to send data

Kindly let me know the Solution.

Thanks & Regards

2 answers

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Jul 30 '13, 3:50 a.m.
edited Jul 30 '13, 3:52 a.m.
Hi Sourabh

You need to provide the root context as qm and not jts; 
So the url would look as:
https://sourabh-pc:9443/qm

Its also worth trying by using the ip address of the machine hosting the RQM server.
You may want re-run the RTRT adapter with a -reconfigure command to enter the server information.

There is also an article which explains RQM and RTRT integration (though its for v3.0.1, its almost the same except for the root context part).
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27027490&aid=1

Hope this information helps!!

Best Regards
Rajat

Comments
Sourabh Jain commented Jul 30 '13, 4:29 a.m.
Hi Rajat,
Thanks for the response,
I tried the same, giving alias name of the project area(To get project area alias name,
(Adjust server name, port accordingly).) and it started working but with following message :
Enter adapter name (default is : TestRT on SOURABH-PC) RTRTAdapter
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SSL_TLS SSLContext not available
Unable to create SSL_TLS context, trying TLS
java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SSL_TLS SSLContext not available
Unable to create SSL_TLS context, trying TLS
Created TestRT Adapter

Also its Health is marked Green only.

Kindly let me know anything that i am missing...
Thanks & Regards
Sourabh Jain

Rajat Singh commented Jul 30 '13, 4:58 a.m.

Ok, the adapter seems to be created!!!

The java.security.. message seems to be due to the default security settings to sign SSL certificate.
What is the version of java installed on your adapter machine? Make sure you are using JRE 1.5 or above.

Since the health is showing as green, could you try to import the RTRT scripts in RQM?

Best Regards
Rajat

permanent link
Sunil Kumar R (1.1k13344) | answered Jul 29 '13, 5:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello Sourabh, I see RQM v4.0.1 accessed as "localhost" hostname as per the config stored..
Have you tried the following - else I suggest you try :)

a. Does RQM URL given work on browser on the RTRT adapter machine?
b. If yes, whats the URL you see on browser? Does it re-direct to some other hostname - try with this hostname.
c. Ideally, if the RQM (or CLM) setup was done with "localhost" as a part of the public URI then RQM cannot resolve with any other hostname than "localhost".
c.1 In such a case, you have to use etc > hosts file to redirect to the required IP in the line (but still allow "localhost" as the hostname be used)..

Hope this helps

Best Regards, Sunil

Comments
Sourabh Jain commented Jul 29 '13, 11:56 p.m.

Dear Sunil,

Thanks for the response.

The URL that I am providing is : https://sourabh-pc:9443/jts
Its working on my browser and also it do not redirect to local host or other hostaname but still issue is pending.

Thanks & Regards
Sourabh

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.