It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there global community access for assets in a RAM community.

Sean Burke (3789144247) | asked Jul 23 '13, 4:44 p.m.
 When I publish an asset in RAM is there a way to make the asset accessible to every jazz user even if they are not in the community.  I want to be able to send a link out for an asset to project stakeholders and others on the periphery of the project.  Right now if they click on the link I send for the asset they get a message saying something to the nature of "You are not in the community.  You need to request access."  Is there a way to grant all jazz users access to documents in the community or do they have to be part of the community to access community assets

One answer

permanent link
Gili Mendel (1.8k56) | answered Jul 24 '13, 9:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is a matter of permissions.  If the community you published the asset into should be (READ) open to everyone, then you can add the Consumer role to All Users

This means that any one can find, see detail, and download content.

If not all assets are to be open like this, then you can set up a consumer role that is bound to an asset type and/or category.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.