It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Query for report- Test Enviroment and Test Case Result using BIRT

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013130258) | asked Jun 11 '13, 7:40 p.m.
retagged Jun 12 '13, 4:20 a.m. by Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119)
Hi,
I'm working with BIRT, and I'm trying to get the relation information between test results and test environment was used for the test, I want to have test case results with the version of software executed, this information about which software and which version was executed I have in my test environment with custom attributes and types.
But When I try to see the table REMOTE_LABREQUEST_DIMENSION, REQUEST_STATE_CHANGE_FACT and  LAB_REST_GROUP_UTLIZATION, i just see 1 record in the first one, but I dont see the relation with the test cases results, somebody know how can I have this information??

Thank You!.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Andal Prassan (1871) | answered Jun 12 '13, 7:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Herewith I am attaching the link which has the data dictionary
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmDataDictionary

I am not sure why you would require lab request dimension.  Test environment details are stored in configuration table in data warehouse. please go through data mapping and you should be able to figure out which data warehouse table has this info.
Rafael Rodriguez Montes selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Jun 12 '13, 11:43 a.m.

Thank you !,
The reason is because the users wants to know in a report which versions of the system fails, when we test, we are using 3 different version of software in the system in the same time, so my question is,exist a better option in RQM to manage this part, and bring this information to  the reports ?

Thank you I appreciate your help.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.